Ste Anne Natural Gas Co-op Ltd. Offers Scholarship
- The Ste Anne Natural Gas Co-op Ltd. Scholarship is open to candidates in their last year of high school who are pursuing the gasfitting trade or business/office related courses.
- Must be children of active members of Ste Anne Natural Gas Co-op Ltd. who are serviced with natural gas in franchise areas.
- Credit Trade School in Alberta – e.g. N.A.I.T, S.A.I.T.
- Candidates must have minimum of Grade 12 diploma.
- We provide 2 scholarships a year. One is for a student pursuing an area of study as a gasfitting/gas utility operator and the other is for an office related course. Please contact us for details.
Federation of Alberta Gas Co-ops Ltd. Achievement Award
(Sponsored and Administered by AMSC)
- Children of members of the Federation of Alberta Gas Co-ops Ltd.
- Must be in graduating year.
- Must submit original or notarized copies of transcripts of your final and next-to-final year courses (high school, CEGEO transcripts).
For more information contact: Federation of Alberta Gas Co-ops Ltd. Phone: 780-416-6543
Alberta's Registered Apprenticeship Program (RAP Program)
This allows full-time high school students to begin an apprenticeship training program. This helps students earn credit towards both a high school diploma and an apprenticeship program at the same time.
Go to the following link for more information: www.tradesecrets.gov.ab.ca.